Body music is today applied in education and music therapy, in one-to-one or group situations, and I simply love to work with it! I find it useful in many different contexts and to study and research it, I travelled all around the world (and left my heart in Brazil!).
Leading and participating in a workshop is like going for a short journey. Who participates to my courses always find new places for listening, sharing and discovering. My goal is to create a non-judgmental learning space where people are free to try, make mistakes, fail and start again.
During my workshop, everybody is a student and a teacher at the same time, with their experiences and their stories, with their doubts and their ideas.
How does it work?
Every workshop has been developed over the course of many years and it’s designed for a specific type of customer. Usually, my workshops are 10 to 14 hours long. At the end of them, every participant receives an ebook with my teaching approach, videos and music activities.
The course to find your teaching style
To add something special to your music sessions
MY NEXT COURSES
- Feb, 15 – Scuola di Musicoterapia di Padova (in Italian)
- Feb, 16 – Scuola di Musica del Garda, Desenzano del Garda (in Italian) for the students of the school
- March, 1 – Music Learning Tree di Gordon UK, International training course in Italian about Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in London (first of 4 workshops) – in Italian
- March, 7-8 – SIEM, Treviso firstname.lastname@example.org (in Italian)
- April, 20-25 – American School Milan (for the teachers of the school)
- June, 13 – Aipy Milano Associazione yoga per crescere (in Italian)
- June, 14 – Aipy Bologna Associazione yoga per crescere (in Italian)
- July, 20-25 – Festival Internazionale Gioco Musica 2020, Perugia (in Italian)
- August, 24-30 – Summer Camp Ca’ Roman, Venezia, Scuola di Musicoterapia G. Ferrari. (in Italian and English)
- September, 12 – Music Learning Tree di Gordon UK, International training course about Gordon’s Music Learning Theory in London (first of 4 workshops) – in English
- September, 16-24 – Cosmopolitan school of Berlin, Music Learning Tree di Gordon UK for the teachers of the school
- October, 18 – Scuola di Musicoterapia di Padova (in Italian) for the students of the school
Are you a music therapist, a teacher or an educator working with music, language and movement? Mary Poppins’ bag is is a project dedicated to you, your experience and skills. I believe in the power of sharing so here I am to support you in your needs and in your personal way of being a music educator.