ENGLISH – SPANISH – ITALIAN
What is Notes if Life?
Are you a music therapist, a teacher or an educator working with music, language and movement? Do you sometimes feel lost or confused?
This is a project dedicated to you, your experience and skills. I believe in the power of sharing so here I am to support you in your needs and in your personal way of being a music educator.
What happens in a session?
The first mentoring session is all about discovery. First we speak on the phone for about 15 minutes and you can explain to me your main goals. Then we set a time for us to meet for around one hour at my studio, or in a video session. We begin by discussing your skills, then I guide you through a series of questions in an assessment of your approach as a teacher, in order to suggest you how to proceed with our work together. Finally we proceed with our work together.
What can I offer to you?
- Support in case of difficulties, challenges and doubts that may arise working in education and therapy;
- Preparation of intervention plans in case of one-to-one or group music sessions in nurseries, primary and secondary schools;
- Preparation of intervention plans of one-to-one or group music therapy sessions with children and adolescent (specifically in case of Autism, Deafness, Speech disorders, Learning disabilities);
- Personalised activities involving music, movement, body music, improvisation, use of instruments and new technologies;
- Supervision through videos;
- Audio and video resources.
What’s the best thing I’ve learnt?
To listen, to support, to share. Being a teacher (and now a mentor) is not about myself, is about my students and their needs. Also, in this way I will alway learn and keep being a student myself. have more questions!
I am happy to answer any questions about my approach or working together, or arrange a phone call to chat about next steps.
Are you looking for support to achieve your goals as a music teacher or therapist? You will receive targeted actions to bring change, and will build your knowledge to maintain your new approach to music education or therapy.